Interior Design and branding strategies for businesses in the commercial and hospitality industry.
› Cafe Interior Design
› Restaurant Interior Design
› Office Fitouts & Floorplans
› Furniture & colour consults
› DA & CC Documentation
› Graphic Design & Signage
› Branding strategy
The first step of our design process is to meet for an obligation free INTERIOR DESIGN consultation.
Initial consultations are beneficial for discussing:
- - Project ideas, concepts & design brief.
- - Budget estimates and quality levels.
- - New tenancy ideas, suitability & limitations.
- - Construction timeframe.
After this meeting we will have a thorough understanding of your brief and will present a fee proposal for the DESIGN & DOCUMENTATION stage.
Our DESIGN & DOCUMENTATION process includes the following steps:
- Concept design
- Site measure and analysis
- Schematic and joinery drawings
- Specification of furniture, finishes and fittings
- DA / CC / CDC documentation
- 3D rendered impressions (if required)
We place great emphasis on creating designs that meet the requirements of the Building code of Australia (BCA) and Australian Standards.
After we have designed your project, Designsphere can provide clients with a CONSTRUCTION proposal. There are 2 options depending on the size, complexity and nature of the project.
- For smaller budget projects requiring immediate attention, Designsphere can assume the role of principal contractor and project manager by directly enlisting the various trades & suppliers.
- For larger, more complex jobs a specialist shop fitting company is assigned.
Choosing to combine DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION ensures that your project is built to the highest standard, on time and within budget.